For a short-term visa, please visit Website
or check your eligibility from
1. All GCC Nationals are not required an entry visa to Bahrain.
2. All other Nationals residing in GCC and have a valid Residence Permit in their respective
countries for minimum 6 months will get an entry visa for Bahrain for a period of one week
on arrival at the Bahrain Airport or Causeway.
3. Nationals of some EU countries, Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Norway,
Switzerland and USA may obtain visas on arrival for tourist or business stays of up to 2
weeks. The fee is approximately US$13. If working for a media company (e.g. a newspaper
or TV company) a special invitation from the Bahrain authorities is required.
4. Some Europeans, Americans, Malaysians by birth are not required a visa in advance. They
will get a one week visa at the Bahrain Airport Immigration counter.
5. All other nationals should send their passport copies to the Conference Secretariat at
least two weeks prior to the conference for arranging their one week visa. There will be a
fee for Visa Stamp and handling BD 20 or US$ 55 to be paid to the Conference Secretariat
in advance through bank transfer or credit card mail order.